Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hazz

Servers Offline

6 posts in this topic

So the time has come, our game servers have officially gone offline on 02/06/16. We've had our game servers for many years now, and as Lynn mentioned in this post about Discord, it is time for us to move on. This isn't a goodbye, just a change.

Our website and Discord will remain online, and I encourage you to stay active and use Clan of Doom as a hub to game with others. A massive thank you to our donors over the years who have kept our servers online, we couldn't have sustained them without you! Also a big thanks to our dedicated admin team!

At this moment in time TeamSpeak is offline. I am willing to get this back online if people would like it back. We can get a server rented for 6 - 12 months for a very reasonable price. Do let me know if you are interested in this, and are able to contribute!

amdead likes this

Really sad to see the servers go, a lot of great memories spending 8 hours of my day on 2Fort and Toy Fort! Thanks for the memories, Doomsters.

Hopefully we can get more people on the Discord, definitely the best way for communities to talk to each other and play games. I'd definitely recommend those who want to use TeamSpeak to transition, it's free to use and has all the features you need :)

amdead likes this

Sad times man. Played on toyfort and orange ever since I got steam 3 years ago. Glad to have had some fun with everyone on there and also the friends I made on orange. Thanks for memories everyone ^^ 

It's sad, but it doesn't have to just end here! There's so many games out there that we can still all play together, like say Overwatch.

Bring everyone on over to Discord and we can easily keep building up these memories :)

amdead likes this

Sad times indeed, but let's try and keep a positive spin on this. We need to adapt to survive, and through this I'm sure we will.

We have a really great community so let's keep it together :) 

amdead likes this