Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louis

[Discussion] "What are you listening to at the moment?"

1,275 posts in this topic

The best part about this thread is that nobody cares about it and just posts their songs on here as if they're just shouting it at the sky or something.

The best part about this thread is that nobody cares about it and just posts their songs on here as if they're just shouting it at the sky or something.

That's not true, I always listen to the songs.

If you know what piece of popular culture this is used in, you win a special Ramius certified gold star.

*video*

Oh god, I really can't listen to that. It makes me so nervous...

Therefor I present you this, It's a really nice album of glitchhop and dubstep and everything in between and around it.

I find myself listening to this band more often nowadays, especially when cleaning, because who doesn't want to make housework more entertaining by dancing around the place like a lunatic?

On 10/19/2015, 7:48:39, Ramius said:

If you know what piece of popular culture this is used in, you win a special Ramius certified gold star.

I do not know the popular culture but I just wanted to say that Terry Riley is a pretty great composer. My old music college did a performance of Terry Riley's "in C" with over 50 Steinway pianos. It was a pretty great concert. I just wish they'd picked a better piece (don't much care for "In C"). 

Ramius likes this

I agree. I've a fondness for the both performances of Persian Surgery Dervishes (if nothing else because my Dad listened to it a fair bit when I was younger and it's stuck with me). But still, over 50 Steinways? D: