Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hazz

Guide requests.

26 posts in this topic

Gfx boost autoexecs. Not ones for FPS boost. I don't know if there are any, But Crysis has some that put it above the max you can get from the gfx menu.

Gfx boost autoexecs. Not ones for FPS boost. I don't know if there are any, But Crysis has some that put it above the max you can get from the gfx menu.

Yeh that would be good. I'm going to make a few server ones if anyone body wants to run their own server (I can also post these on Invision Forums because they have nothing really). I could also make a demo recording script that has all the settings for best recording.

Yeh that would be good. I'm going to make a few server ones if anyone body wants to run their own server (I can also post these on Invision Forums because they have nothing really). I could also make a demo recording script that has all the settings for best recording.

Someone posted on the ED forums about some video script thing, can't remember what it's called or anything lol. They said run it when you're playing back the demos and it makes it more video worthy quality.

I suggest someone makes a guide on how to get a mix on IRC.

Getting IRC etc. With screenies would be nice.

I'll do that later :)

I'll do that later :)

Coooooooooool.

I've set up about 3 servers for other clans other the past few weeks so I might post some guides.

It is ignorant to believe one has nothing more to learn my student. Consider the stone, mankind acknowledged the stone and would of been ignorant not too see its true beauty and potential. from it civilization has rose. This concludes our lesson :ninja:

i think we should have a guide on counter-strike etiquette

both public etiquette and match etiquette

call it the "how not to be a cnut guide"